Wine: LedgeStone produces Traditional, dry style wines made from Wisconsin and West Coast Grapes. Wines are only available at the tasting room in Greenleaf. LSV was revamped in 2017 with new owners & winemaker’s, Adam and Katrina Magnuson
Beer: Gnarly Cedar brewery – a 7 barrel system making some gnarly brews. Classic & clean styles of beers filling the draft lines. Brewer Adam takes on the GCB brand with lagers, grape ales and clean cut classics.
• Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: 3-9pm • Saturday 11-9pm • Sunday 11-6pm (closed Monday & Tuesday) Open Year Round!
Please Note: Most seating is first come basis. If visiting with a group – pack lawn chairs to enjoy the grounds. We can not accept large parties (10+) without first speaking with someone – sorry pals!
Featured styles from LSV & other Nomadic wines from around the world. Quarterly + Monthly options.
Summer is here and the grounds at LSV/GCB are a great way to take in the sunshine. When you come to visit, plan to pack lawn chairs to hang out on the grounds (yes we have outdoor seating but just incase it’s taken). We host a variety of music events, yoga sessions and more! Visit the Events Page to see the music line up.
• Open year round – indoor and outdoor seating available
• Always pack a lawn chair. Fire pits are roaring in the fall
• Flights/tastings end 1 hour before music events begin
• New kitchen menu & events coming post wine harvest – stay tuned!
We really have the best customers – THANK YOU! STAY GNARLY & KEEP YOUR GLASS FULL.
-Adam, Katrina & the LSV/GCB team
All Rights Reserved. Ledgestone Design Company ©2020