• The Estate is home to two brands: LedgeStone Vineyards and Gnarly Cedar Brewery. Single barrel, hand-crafted beverages with a focus on agriculture, quality and character. Both available in the LSV/GCB Tasting Room & Tap House for pints, glasses and flights.
Social Gatherings & Upcoming Classes (Visit the “Events” page for a full list of classes)
- Gourmet Grilled Cheese Night Every Wednesday starting October 9th Hours: 3pm-8:30pm Pours || 3pm-8:00pm Kitchen Service Most all Wednesday Nights *we'll post when times are changed We love cheese and sandwiches and sandwiches with melted cheese. Therefore, we are bringing our Gourmet Grilled Cheese Nights to LSV, every Wednesday! Come by the winery for a […]Learn More »
- Weekends are for Tastings, Charcuterie, Cheese & things Charcuterie - Delicatessen - Meat & Cheese How ever you choose to describe it, we think it's the bee's knees. Gather: Each Saturday & Sunday we will have meat and cheese boards built for Royalty, serving during our open hours, (last board order 1 hour before our […]Learn More »
- Snowshoe by Moonlight January 10th, February 8th and March 9th It's something special to have an evening filled with moonlight in the country. Now, this event will need to have a few moving pieces in place: Clear skis and well, snow. We'll handle all that we can including (some) snowshoe rentals, a groomed trail - […]Learn More »
- Gather: HANNAH ROSE vw MUSIC Show Starts: 6:00 - 8:30pm Hannah Rose Admission is free. Wine by the glass and select brews will be available for purchase. February 13th starting at 6:00pm, we welcome Hannah Rose Music to the vineyard for a Galentine's celebration of local music. Hannah, a Greenleaf local, has a sweet country […]Learn More »
- [Beer & Wine] Fights and Bites Every Thursday starting in October. 4 Pour Flights & additional food offerings Flights and Bites! It's a new creation at LSV which will have rotating beer & wine tastings matched with new bar bites which could include soft pretzels + beer cheese dip, gourmet pickles, roasted nuts - oh […]Learn More »