MUSIC STARTS //
VENUE HOURS //
11:00 am – 9:00 pm
Barefoot Americans Acoustics \\ Friday December 30th
We’ll be in the cellar lounge for this acoustic evening. Barefoot Americans are a duo that is such an ease list. The mandolin and guitar bring happy go lucky vibes that we are crave going into the New Year.
*The reserved seating option is now booked out! Still going to be a great night with plenty of room in the tasting room or cellar to pop around and enjoy wine, music, beer & food.
This show we have two ways to attend –
1: Just show up! First come seating or standing around the various cocktail tables. There is plenty of room for folks to enjoy either in the cellar or the tasting room.
2. $5 per person for a reserved seat at a table. (*This option is now sold out) If you want us to put your name on a seat by a table and reserve it for your arrival, book a ticket. Recommended if you like a carefree evening with a table large enough to enjoy dinner and drinks.
Either option is a great option! Wine/Beer and a full Food Menu is available starting at 3pm.
Open 3pm-9pm, Music at 6:30
LedgeStone menu available.
• Lawn chair / blanket (music is hosted outdoors by the vines)
• Sunglasses & sun block, umbrellas or tents OK
• Water, NA drinks – No carry in alcohol options at all.
• Dog friendly, if your dog is friendly – same goes for kiddos (you can bring snacks for kids but please no carry in food).
LedgeStone & Gnarly Cedar is located on Highway 57 tucked under the Niagara Escarpment, near the WI-96 + WI-57 round about. South from De Pere about 15 minutes / use the Wrightstown exit if coming from 41 / Stroll down County Road Z if coming from Appleton.
Ride a Bike! Located directly on the Fox River Trail (grab a pass to avoid a ticket).
Parking is available on our upper lot or below on the grassy hill. Gravel lot is for handicap and vendors. Please carpool to make life easier. Please be kind to our parking volunteers!
LedgeStone Winery makes traditional style wines from grapes grown in Wisconsin and the West Coast. Often, if we don’t make a popular style, we will carry a ‘Nomadic’ producer.
Wine Tastings & Flights available on Sunday from 11-3pm. Beverages by the glass or bottle available all day!
Gnarly Cedar Beers will become more available in early June. As we upgrade our production equipment there may be limited GCB offerings but we will always have full draft lines of Wisconsin made beers.
No carry in beverages permitted on the grounds.
All Rights Reserved. Ledgestone Design Company ©2022