September 27th we are moving it, working it and earning that breakfast burrito!
- 10-10:45am we host an amazing HIT workout with 5 stations and a full body workout. $14 per person.
- 11-12pm we welcome a Yoga class. Either cool off or start your morning. $10.
- BRUNCH! Osorios is making a combo offering, brunch + lunch options ready to serve 10:30-3pm
- MUSIC 1-3pm
Fitness 101: Local Strength & Conditioning Coach, Jeanette Roskom from BEACTIVE Health LLC, will be leading a 45 minute full body strength class out at the vineyard! This class combines high intensity interval training with obstacles and challenges. We will push, pull, carry, jump, and hustle. Bring a towel, a water bottle, and a workout buddy. Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
LedgeStone will be offering Mimosas, standard wine options and good ol’ cold beers. Let’s get together for the bye week for the Pack and some of the last outdoor fitness weather of fall. Gosh this is a jam packed day filled of everything you need.
Each aspect of the event will be treated individually. So you can come for just HIT fitness, jump into yoga, just brunch or if you are like me, just Mimosas while relaxing on a Sunday Funday.
- Workout/Yoga classes: The practice is required for registration in advance. Please arrive 10 minutes early to get settled. You can do Fitness, Yoga or both!
- Brunch by Osorios: Will be ready to serve at 10:30am – 3:00pm. This is open to both class attendees & walk-in guests. No preorders taken, all will be walk-up.
- Mimosas & LSV service: class attendees, you can choose to have a beverage with your class starting at 9:30am. Mimosas, wine and beer available for everyone and anyone from 10:30-1:00pm.
- MUSIC: Yes, we also have music this day from 1-3pm.
LedgeStone Hours for September 27th: 10:30am-4:00pm. We highly recommend you to bring a water and lawn chair to enjoy the property. Car pooling is amazing.