Hop! Hop! Hurray! It’s Gnarly Cedar’s Birthday.
Saturday, September 19th we celebrate Gnarly Cedar Brewery & their first year making some darn good beer! The day includes a few new beer releases from GCB, food trucks, safe outdoor setting & of course music by the Chocolateers.
- 11am: Gnarly Cedar/LedgeStone Vineyards open, beer trailer pouring outdoors
- 2pm: Food Trucks Bleu and Mackinaws open for business
- 3pm: Live Music by: The Chocolateers! (music plays until about 5:30pm)
More information to follow. This is a free event. When our parking lots are full – that means we are at our max capacity. Come between 11-2pm if you are here for the beers. Around 2:30pm if you are here for the tunes!
• The brewery has a few new items up for release on 9/19. Erick’s been working hard in the hop field, bringing a fresh hopped IPA, experimenting with barrel batches, fall seasons and of course, the flag ship line up.
• What to bring: sunglasses, sweater, mask, lawn chair/blanket for enjoying the property, water but please no carry-in alcohol beverages.
• COVID practices: Only our outdoor space is open, indoor is closed for service – only used for restrooms. Please wear a mask inside and when you are in lines for ordering. Please look out for the ordering line & pick up lines. Orange cones are spread throughout the property – use those as your gathering spot for social distancing. 🙂
You’ve drank through countless barrels of beer, kept us busier than ever during the spring quarantine and continued to show that support through the summer! We couldn’t thank you enough for believing in our beers. Cheers!