Michael Grabner Acoustics \\ Saturday October 29th
This patio session we welcome back Michael Grabner for a pop-up afternoon session of tunes. Bring a lawn chair and sun glasses to enjoy the day!
Open 11-9pm, Music 2-4pm
• Wines by the glass/bottle and beers by the pint during music. Flights/tastings are available 11-1pm and 4-9pm.
• LSV Vineyard kitchen available (stay for dinner with handmade pastas available after 5)
We’ll be outside for the patio session so bring a lawn chair and favorite fall attire. Americana
MUSIC STARTS //
VENUE HOURS //
11:00 am – 9:00 pm
LedgeStone menu available.
• Lawn chair / blanket (music is hosted outdoors by the vines)
• Sunglasses & sun block, umbrellas or tents OK
• Water, NA drinks – No carry in alcohol options at all.
• Dog friendly, if your dog is friendly – same goes for kiddos (you can bring snacks for kids but please no carry in food).
LedgeStone & Gnarly Cedar is located on Highway 57 tucked under the Niagara Escarpment, near the WI-96 + WI-57 round about. South from De Pere about 15 minutes / use the Wrightstown exit if coming from 41 / Stroll down County Road Z if coming from Appleton.
Ride a Bike! Located directly on the Fox River Trail (grab a pass to avoid a ticket).
Parking is available on our upper lot or below on the grassy hill. Gravel lot is for handicap and vendors. Please carpool to make life easier. Please be kind to our parking volunteers!
LedgeStone Winery makes traditional style wines from grapes grown in Wisconsin and the West Coast. Often, if we don’t make a popular style, we will carry a ‘Nomadic’ producer.
Wine Tastings & Flights available on Sunday from 11-3pm. Beverages by the glass or bottle available all day!
Gnarly Cedar Beers will become more available in early June. As we upgrade our production equipment there may be limited GCB offerings but we will always have full draft lines of Wisconsin made beers.
No carry in beverages permitted on the grounds.
All Rights Reserved. Ledgestone Design Company ©2022