Music at LedgeStone
LSV is tucked into the Niagara Escarpment, providing the perfect back drop and sound for music at the vineyard. We believe that music, like wine is the connector of all souls and we love providing an atmosphere to explore local talent and enjoy our crafted wine.
Be sure to read through our tips or follow our facebook events for updates on food trucks, weather information and which events we will have busses into De Pere or Appleton.
- June 13th, 2019 Two great acts, one perfect evening Opener 5:45-6:45pm Mrs. Amanda James Main Act: 7:00-9:00pm FEED THE DOG Duo Admission is free, $5 suggested donation. Wine by the glass and select brews will be available for purchase, no carry in beverages. Feed The Dog is a bluegrass icon in the Fox Valley area […]Read More »
- Friday Night Markets at the Winery The Second Week of the Month - let's gather & have some fun 6/14 - 7/12 - 8/9 from 5:30-8:30pm Markets at LSV have a little bit of everything. We work with local vendors who provide you with amazing products. From sourdough bread to farm fresh eggs. Local art […]Read More »
- June 20th, 2018 Show Starts: 6:00pm Kyle Megna & Dave LeBlanc Admission is free. Wine by the glass and select brews will be available for purchase, no carry in beverages. It's Thursday so what are you doin'? Attending Wine Down into the Weekend at LedgeStone Vineyards, of course! This week we welcome Kyle Megna and Dave […]Read More »
- Gather: June 27th Show Starts: 6:00pm Auralai Admission is free. Wine by the glass and select brews will be available for purchase. Wine Down into the Weekend. Its tradition at LedgeStone. Bring your pals, bring your pups! We bring amazing local talent from the Fox Valley each and every Thursday night at the vineyard. June […]Read More »
- July 4th, 2019 Let's celebrate America with some traditional tunes --Note the time change for this Wine Down: 3-6pm -- Admission is free. Wine by the glass and select brews will be available for purchase, no carry in beverages. Hey - hey - it's time to Par-tay! We are adjusting the Wine Down this week […]Read More »
•Thursday music: remember to bring a lawn chair or blanket
•Music begins at 6pm, we suggest arriving around 5-5:30pm
•Food trucks will always be on-site
•LSV offers cheese + meat plates for sale
•Typically, buying by the bottle is the best deals
•On certain events we will have the LSV Tasting Tent (no tastings are done inside the tasting room, please understand we are busy)
•Did you bike the Fox River Bike trail? Check in to get your free LSV glass of wine or beer
•Beer Garden tables are available to rent out, email for pricing or bottle minimals