It’s back, the package that keeps on giving. We thought that this go around we bring in a bit of fall flare with local apples, mini pumpkin/gourds, sunflowers and of course – wine + cheese. Sending a smile is the best type of contagious activity you can do now a days. Not only are you sharing a great gift with family or friend but your supporting multiple small businesses at the same time!
Donation: A portion of each smile package will be donated to the NEA (National Education Association)
‘Send a Smile’ includes:
- 1 Sharable Charcuterie & Cheese board
- 1 bottle of Wine (with an option to add additional wines to your gift)
- 1 bundle of flowers from a local floral studio – October Smile: Sunflowers from Buds and Blooms
- 1 hand written card with your personal message – please include message in shopping cart notes
- Delivery in the Green Bay/De Pere area Thursday October 1st between 4-6pm
- Delivery in the Appleton/Fox Cities area Friday October 2nd between 4-6pm
- Pick Up Preferences: Thursday or Friday
- [Orders must be in by 2pm Wednesday or before the package sells out]
- Curb Side Pick Up – make an appointment to pick up your package, deliver yourself (with distance 🙂 )
When at check out, please fill out billing information and address as your own. Use the *SHIPPING* field to indicate the name & address of the person you are sending the smile to. If the shipping field is not filled out, we will assume it is a gift for yourself 🙂 Delivery is an additional $5. ($75 for package pick up, $80 for delivery).
Check out all the lives you reach with your support:
Wine: Yours truly, LedgeStone Vineyards
Proper Board Items: Voyageurs Sourdough, Scray Cheese Shoppe, Carr Valley Cheese and additional yummy crafted creameries. Most other ingredients purchased through one of our favorite suppliers, which is a small Ma & Pop Gourmet Company out of Madison.
Floral: Buds & Blooms Floral from De Pere
Apples & Pumpkins: Apple Valley Orchard, De Pere
Staff & Employees: Keeping the kids happy.